Dr. Ravindranath Bhyri
MS, M.Ch -Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon
Dr. Ravindranath Bhyri is an experienced and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in complex Reconstructive & Life-Saving procedures. Passionate and skilled in Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgeries, he is better known as a “Common Man’s Plastic Surgeon” among his peer group for his dedicated services towards patients in rural areas.
Over his 13-year practice as a Consultant and Visiting Surgeon, Dr. Bhyri has done several thousand successful Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeries, across various towns and cities of Telangana, including Hyderabad.
Dr. Bhyri is a gentle natured, empathetic and a patient-centric surgeon, whose aim is to keep his patients comfortable and happy with every surgery he does. He’s transparent, ethical and affordable and makes sure his patients are well-informed about the surgery and expectations before the treatment.
As an Aesthetic and Plastic Consultant Surgeon in various hospitals of Hyderabad (Omni Hospitals (Kukatpally & Kothapet
Branches), Russh Hospital, Induss Hospital, Orange Hospital, Balaji Hospital, Konark Hospital, Pulse Hospital
& Vinn Hospital ) – Dr. Bhyri is well known for his commitment and dedication towards his profession and service.
Since 2004, Dr. Bhyri has been serving as a
Visiting Surgeon to various hospitals in Telangana towns/cities including, Kamareddy, Nizamabad, Nirmal,
Siddipet, Karimnagar, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda, Kodada & Khammam.
He’s certified by reputed institutions such as:
- Pan Asia Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Bhyri has vast teaching experience behind him, that underscores his knowledge and expertise in this field. He’s
currently serving as the
Professor & Head of the Department of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery at RVM Institute of
Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Vantimamidi. Earlier he served as:
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Osmania Medical
College & General Hospital, Hyderabad
- Senior Resident Doctor in the Department of Plastic Surgery in Gandhi Medical College & Hospital,
- Assistant Professor in the Department of General Surgery at Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical
- Junior Resident Doctor in the Department of General Surgery in Mamata Medical College & General