Care Before Surgery
- Select a certified and experienced Cosmetic surgeon for consultation/procedure
- Discuss with surgeon the outcomes you are expecting and understand the possibilities of the outcomes you are looking for from the surgery.
- Quit smoking for 4 weeks and alcohol for 2 weeks before surgery;
- Refrain from eating or drinking for 8 hours before surgery /as advised by your doctor
- Follow doctor’s instructions about medication to be taken or stopped before surgery as required
- Be prepared to face the risks/complications if any, post-surgery
- Understand the follow-up care, including dietary restrictions
Care After Surgery
- Follow your doctor’s post-op care instructions strictly to avoid complications
- No – rigorous activities for 2- 3 weeks
- Quit smoking for at least 3-4 weeks, stop alcohol intake for 4 weeks.
- Do not lift weights or bend at the waist to lift, for six weeks or advised
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, and eat soft semi-solid foods
- Do not skip post-op care appointments
Frequently asked Questions
Here are a few points that may answer your questions about Rhinoplasty, to help you make an informed decision before opting for it.
Good candidates are:
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions
- Adults whose weight loss has stabilized
- Individuals with realistic goals
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle (diet and fitness)
- Individuals who are acceptable to the risks and potential complications of body contouring surgery.
The decision to go for plastic surgery is extremely personal, and should not be imposed on you by others. Make sure you know the benefits, risks and your goals before deciding to have body contouring surgery.
- Anesthesia risks
- Fluid accumulation
- Poor wound healing
- Skin loss
- Blood clots, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism
- Excessive scarring
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Unfavorable scarring
- Residual skin laxity or contour irregularity
There are many types of body contouring options available, both non-surgical or surgical depending on your current body shape, goals, and preferences. They include:
- Cool Sculpting
- Vaser Liposuction
- Smart Transfer
- Body Lifts
Anesthesia ( General or IV sedation) and Incision. All body contouring procedures require large and extensive incisions to remove excess skin and fat. Body contouring is generally performed in stages. The treatment and surgical plan will depend on your particular condition and goals, as well as your plastic surgeon’s best judgment. For details, contact Hyderabad Cosmetic Surgery.
The results can be long lasting but, ageing can influence the body contours by making the skin less firm and less elastic. It may take two years or more for the results of your body contouring to be complete. The benefits of your body contouring surgery will be long-term if you maintain a stable weight and have a good level of fitness.
During recovery it is normal to experience swelling and bruising and to feel numbness or pain around the incision site. It is important to carefully follow the post-op instructions of your doctor to help faster healing and recovery such as:
- Caring for your surgical site(s) after the surgery
- Oral or topical medications to be taken
- Caring for your drains
- Reporting to the doctor immediately if shortness of breath, chest pains or unusual heartbeats, are observed
- Follow up care without missing appointments
It depends on the type and area of body contouring surgery, the person’s general condition, and other factors that include:
- Implants, if required
- Hospital / surgical facility cost
- Prescription medication cost
- Anesthetist and Surgeon’s fee
- Nursing and Support Staff fee
- Post-surgery garments
The cost of lower body lift can vary between Rs. 700,00 – Rs. 1,80,000.
Send us your pictures to get an opinion from our doctor before you come for consultation to help us understand if you are a candidate for the procedure.
Why Hyderabad Cosmetic Surgery (HCS)?
At HCS, we adopt surgical option that’s best for the individual – safe, predictable and stable. Our patients had experienced rewarding results from body contouring surgeries.
We are a team of plastic and cosmetic surgeons who are board certified members with experience in cosmetic and plastic procedures.
Our team is led by Dr. Ravindranath Bhyri, M.S, M.Ch, dedicated and board certified Plastic Surgeon with 13 years of surgical experience. He has an expertise in complex reconstructive & life-saving procedures. Dr. Bhyri is Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon for several hospitals in Hyderabad / Secunderabad cities.
We discuss with the patient in detail, about the pros and cons of the procedure and answer all questions raised by the patient to help them make informed decisions. HCS provides before-after photos for patients to compare and assess doctor’s expertise.
We are an empathetic team that ensures best patient care, provide post-operative care instructions and cost-effective treatment. You can stay rest assured that you are in the safe hands of a highly-trained and qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Bhyri at Hyderabad Cosmetic Surgery.